IT'S A 10
Miracle Leave-In Product with Keratin
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin is an excellent nourishing treatment that can be used alone and/or as a restorative styling product to maintain keratin straightening treatments. It works on all hair types to bring out natural luster and manageability while also making hair stronger and healthier by replacing lost protein with every use. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin can be used on wet hair for extra shine or dry hair in place of a styling cream. Protects the natural keratin in hair, protects against heat, restores hydration balance, detangles, defrizzes and adds shine. Strengthens hair structure and seals cuticles for extra silky hair.
- Maintenance of keratin straightening treatments
- Increase styling & manageability
- Perfect for all hair types
- Replaces lost protein
- Protects the natural keratin in hair
- Protects against heat
- Restores hydration balance
- Detangles, defrizzes & adds shine
- Strengthens hair structure
- Seals cuticles for extra silky hair
Shampoo and condition hair, towel dry, spray product all over hair and comb through. Do not rinse. Style as desired.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Quaternium 80, Silk Amino Acids, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cylcohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropianal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methychloroisothiazolinone.
- Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener
- Sunflower Seed Extract: Natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants
- Silk Amino Acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine
- Hydrolyzed keratin: Rebuilding dry and damaged hair from the inside out