L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL HOMME COVER 5
Amonia-Free Hair Color Gel
Size: 3x 50ml
L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Cover 5 is design to quickly and discreetly blend grey hair just under 5 minutes. Based on patented by L'Oreal Incell™ technology Cover 5 provides natural and masculine results without leaving a visible line of re-growth. This amonia -free color gel restores the hair's pigments and strengthens hair by providing ceramides. Available in multiple shades to match your hair color.
- Recommended for men with 50% or less grey hair
- Contains blend of coloring agents, selected and mixed for color results that are neither too warm nor too cool, but remain in the neutral zone
- Unlike demi-permanent and permanent hair-color, Cover 5' does not entirely mask white hair, but gives a harmonious blend between a white hair and their natural hair color for a more natural result
- Enriched with patented by L'Oréal Professionnel, Incell™, designed to strengthen and reinforce the hair's natural defenses while sealing the cuticle
- Produces natural results that lasts 4-6 weeks with no unwanted warmth or visible line of regrowth
Cover 5' must be mixed in 1:1 ratio with 20-volume (6%) Majicrème. Do not use with greater than 20-volume developer (6%). Use only the proportions indicated. Mix in an applicator bottle until fully blended.
Wear suitable, disposable gloves, Do not use with metal tools (clips, comb, etc.) Apply the product to dry unwashed hair. If there is any styling product or residue in the hair, please shampoo and dry the hair before application. Section hair into 4 quadrants and apply Cover 5' starting in the back. Apply in the crown area first proceeding toward the nape. Apply through the scalp area, mid-lengths and ends. When application is complete in the back section, proceed to the front 2 quadrants and apply in the same manner. Apply quickly and precisely. Retouch if necessary. Processing time should not take more then 5 minutes. Rinse hair well after the processing time and shampoo with recommended L'Oréal Professionnel Post Color Shampoo. Dry and style.
- Not recommended for men with over 50% white hair
- If you are coloring your hair for the first time then please use one level lighter than your target result. Results could appear too dark for a man who has not previously or recently experienced hair-color
- Cover 5 is recommended to be used with Majicrème 20-volume 6% developer. Using another developer may compromise the results
- An applicator bottle is recommended due to the liquid consistency/texture
- When using Cover 5, it is important to respect the recommended 5 minute processing time. Processing Cover 5 for longer than 5 minutes may result in darker than expected results and may also create a visible line of regrowth
- Do not use Cover 5 over compound henna. If you previously colored your hair with different product and you are in doubt, it is recommended to perform a strand test (blending/coloring a part of the hair) or wait until the existing color has been cut out
- L'Oréal Professionnel does not recommend that Cover 5 be used for facial or body hair
Ingredients listed below based on Color #3 (Dark Brown). For additional color ingredients please contact us directly :
Aqua/Water, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Peg-2 Oleamine, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol,Alcolhol Denat., Polyglyceryl-2 Oleyl Ether, Oleic Acid, Sodium Diethylaminopropylcocoaspartamide, Ethanolamine, Toluene-2.5 Diamine, m-Aminophenol, 2.4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglyceryn, Ammonium Acetate, N.N-Bis(2-Hyoxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 2-Oleamido-1.3-Octadecanediol, Resorcinol, EDTA, Erythorbic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.