DS LABORATORIES - STIMUROLLER
Microneedle Hair Follicle Stimulation System
Ds Laboratories StimuROLLER is a device designed to stimulate the skin blood circulation to restore skin's natural, youthful beauty and promote healthy hair growth while preventing hair loss. It consist of 540 titanium needles that gently penetrating the skin creating micro punctures to produce collagen and elastin by the skin. Thanks to needles helping in opening micro-channels in the scalp Ds Laboratories Hair Roller improves penetration of topical and face treatments to boosts efficiency as much as 20 times compared to applying products by hand.
- Recommended for all skin and scalp type (men and women)
- Helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas
- Stimulates fibroblasts and growth factors to fill microscopic channels with new collagen and elastin
- Helps fight the Androgenetic Alopecia
- Reverses age-related hair loss, restoring healthy, thick hair, a hallmark of youth
- Reduces sagging skin, age spots, scarring (including acne scars), unattractive large pores & sun damage
- Reduces deep-set and fine line wrinkles
- Reduces cellulite & stretch marks
- Restores skin's natural, youthful beauty
- Made in USA
After you have purchased your dermaroller, it is important to take good care of it! Please be sure to disinfect your dermaroller regularly to avoid any transfer of bacteria to freshly treated skin. Our Dermatologists recommend soaking the metal needles of the dermaroller in at least 70% isopropyl alcohol for 10 minutes before and after each use. It is also recommended to change the roller frequently, typically once per month, to ensure maximum sanitation.
Redness and a certain amount of inflammation is completely normal when using a dermaroller and should subside relatively quickly after each treatment. These tools are not advised for use by pregnant women, those with conditions that inhibit healing such as hemophilia and those that are on blood thinning medication.
Please be advised that in any cosmetic treatment, consistency is key. A consistent regimen is the best way to achieve your ideal results. Everyone is different, so while one person may experience results sooner than another, it is important to stick with your treatment for at least 90 days to begin seeing visible results. Be patient, remain consistent, and give your regimen a chance to work!
Study of Effect of Micro-needling in Androgenetic Alopecia
- 80% of patients showed the highest 2 levels of improvement compared to none in control group.
- 82% of patients reported improvement above 50% level compared to control group.
- 30% faster hair growth results have been reported by micro-needling group compared to control. (6 weeks vs.10 weeks)