PAUL MITCHEL'S JOHN PAUL PET TEA TREE SHAMPOO
Soothes And Moisturizes
size : 473.2ml / 16fl.oz.
John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo is a effective, yet environmentally safe shampoo that combines Australian Tea Tree Leaf Oil and Eucalyptus. This luxurious botanical shampoo safely discourages skin irritation and soothes the coat and skin using Almond oil with Chamomile allowing hot spots to heal immediately. In addition, JP Pet Tea Tree Shampoo contains Aloe that replenishes moisture while Tea Tree oil leaves a gentle scent throughout pet’s skin and hair.
- Cleanses and soothes while reducing skin
- Combines Australian tea tree leaf oil and eucalyptus to safely discourage skin irritations
- Helps allow irritated "hot spots" on your pet's skin to heal
- Tested on humans first...PH balanced for pets
- Designed with all-natural botanical extracts as our Paul Mitchel brand for humans
- Made in the USA
- Cruelty-free/No Animal Testing
Gently massage a small amount into damp fur, avoiding the eye and ear areas. Let lather set for one minute then, rinse with cool, clear water. Towel dry and comb through.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).