REGENEPURE BIOTIN CONDITIONER
Intense Volume Conditioner
size : 244ml / 8oz
The Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner is formulated to bring limp and brittle hair back to life with ingredients like Biotin, Tea Tree and Jojoba Oil, Keratin, Silk Protein, Copper Peptides and Saw Palmetto Extract.
Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner unclogs the hair follicles while replenishing them with useful nutrients that are vital for hair growth. Similarly to other Regenepure hair care products, Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner is free of parabens, sulfates and fragrances, making it perfect for everyday use, especially for those with color treated and Keratin treated hair. With a balanced infusion of vitamins and beneficial ingredients, Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner is an excellent complement to the Regenepure DR and Regenepure NT shampoos. Together, they all work to strengthen damaged hair against future breakage.
What is BIOTIN?
Biotin plays a major role in body’s digestive, nervous and metabolic systems and is widely accepted as being one of the best solutions for hair loss available. This vitamin is found in several foods like bananas and carrots, but is mostly in very low concentrations. Adding a Biotin supplement into your diet under doctor supervision helps regulate blood sugar levels and dramatically increase and reinforce the protein that makes up your hair with continued use.
- Deeply moisturizes scalp
- Nourishes hair
- Contains detoxifying nutrients
- Relieves excessive dryness and irritation
- Restores volume, body and shine
- Parabens, sulfates and fragrance FREE
- Contains world-class ingredients
- It will help keep your hair healthy, thick and conditioned
Shampoo Hair with Regenepure DR. Apply conditioner to wet hair. Massage a generous amount to the scalp. Rinse thoroughly. For specific use per hair type, please click HERE
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyltrimethicone, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Allantoin, Biotin, Dl-Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Benzophenone-4, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Biotin – A B-vitamin, also referred to as vitamin H, biotin aids in reproducing healthy skin and hair by creating new epithelial cells and encouraging hair growth
- Tea Tree Oil – Tree oil can be applied topically for a number of skin ailments including fungal infections, cuts, burns, and acne. It has also been shown to help treat dandruff, promote healthy hair growth, unclogging hair follicles and remove dead skin/build up on the scalp
- Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Chemically similar to the natural oils of the scalp, jojoba helps to replace essential oils that shampoo cleansers typically remove
- Keratin – Hydrolyzed Keratin, a derivative from non-animal sources, increases moisture, volume, and encourages hair growth by penetrating all three layers of hair. It also replaces cysteine, a semi-essential amino acid that reduces split ends and results in smoother hair
- Silk protein – Derived from silk, hydrolyzed silk protein benefits the hair by restoring moisture while imparting shine and body. It combines with the Keratin to create a protective barrier that traps in moisture to condition damaged hair, eliminate dryness, strengthen hair and improve elasticity
- Copper Peptides – Copper tripeptide-1 reduces inflammation, helps restore microcirculation, promotes wound healing, serves as an antioxidant, and stimulates collagen production – all of which encourage a healthy scalp and healthy hair growth
- Lavender – Lavender has been used for centuries by herbal practitioners to prevent baldness and to encourage new hair growth because of its potent anti-bacterial agents that soothe and heal scalp infections. It is useful in treating dandruff and adds volume to the hair shaft
- Thyme – With its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-microbial properties, chamomile helps encourage healthier hair regrowth. Chamomile also has a calming and soothing effect. It conditions the scalp as well as nourishes and strengthens the hair follicles, stimulating the growth of fuller, thicker, and healthier hair strands
- Sage – The Latin name, Salvia officinalis, means "to save," reflecting the curative properties the herb was believed to possess. Sage is a traditional topical treatment for graying hair, and the herb may promote new hair growth, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. Sage has antibiotic, anti-allergic and antiseptic properties and is a source of magnesium, zinc, potassium, and vitamins B and C